The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs have a free online website, AgMaps, which makes it easy to find the lot, concession and township for any place just by zooming in on a map.
1. Browse to https://www.ontario.ca/page/how-use-agmaps
2. Read the information, and hit the Launch AgMaps button.
3. Wait for the licensing logo to turn to the disclaimer page.
4. Scroll down and hit the I accept button.
5. On the map that appears, zoom in on the place of interest. When you’ve scrolled in sufficiently, the outine of the lot will appear with the lot, concession, and township indicated. Make a note of it.
What can you do with that fantastic knowledge aside from assuage your curiosity? Maybe you’d like the history of the property. Check Ken McKinlay’s blog post Ontario Land Records: Where Are They Online? https://familytreeknots.blogspot.com/p/ontario-land-records-where-are-they.html and skip Part I.